Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:23|
International Law plays a critical role in regulating state actions in the contemporary International system. Good understanding of International law and its application is important and would contribute to the effective performance by the participants in the international arena.
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- Chairperson’s Africa Day Message sd
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe