Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Message from the Chairperson|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 05 July 2010 00:00|
The Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is based in Harare, Zimbabwe. Its town offices and Harare Campus are situated at the Southern African Research and Documentation Centre (SARDC) at 15 Downie Avenue, Belgravia, Harare. It is an accredited Institute of Diplomacy offering Training and Research in Bilateral and Multilateral Diplomacy,Diplomatic and Corporate Protocol , Diplomatic and Corporate Etiquette, Foreign Policy, International Relations, Diplomatic Law, Conference Diplomacy,Administrative Strategic Thinking and Analysis, Treaty Making Processes, Law of Treaties, Economic Policies, Negotiation Skills, mediation and Conflict Resolution,International security solutions, Diplomacy and Crisis Management, International Conference and Procedures, Diplomatic Leadership Empowerment Techniques, Professional Grooming and Deportment Courses, Stress Management Techniques, Cross Cultural Business Ethics and Tourism Promotion among other topics.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 02 May 2013 12:17|
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Happy Heroes Day Zimbabwe
- Diplomatic Passport for Members of Parliament…?
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants