Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:25|
This module gives participants an introduction to the theoretical background to international relations and examines a range of contemporary and historical topics through which it is possible to explore the behavior of states and international organizations. The main areas of theory will be covered and these will be related to changing international environment in which they were developed. Major themes including national interest, realism ideology superpowers war and co-operation will be addressed as well as the practical aspects of the subject. This course will also contrast the international behavior of small and large states.
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Diplomatic Passport for Members of Parliament…?
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe