Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Diplomatic and Corporate Protocol|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:30|
The term “Protocol” comes from the Greek words “the first glue” Protocol is used in multinational corporations, government circles, embassies and public relations offices .The training of Protocol will serve as the guide for all employees in need of a use of the diplomatic protocol, corporate protocol and social etiquette, in both public and private affairs. In addition its purpose is to assist executives in reaching their full potential knowing that companies improve when people improve. Knowledge of business protocol and interpersonal communication skills builds trust relationships with internal and external customers. Protocol intelligence will propel the participants to world class status allowing you to increase your ability to work in a global environment by communicating with more sensitive minimising language barriers and better interpreting audiences, theory tripping the scale in your favor.
|Last Updated on Friday, 06 August 2010 13:24|
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe
- THE INSIGHT INTO THE UN SYSTEM AND ITS ON-GOING REFORMS
- Happy Birthday Comrade President