Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Diplomatic and Corporate Etiquette|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:32|
This course teaches participants about the fundamentals of business etiquette. Participants learn how to build relationships, create a professional appearance, and develop positive relationships with co-workers and practice cubical and office etiquette. In addition the course teaches participants the appropriate behavior and etiquette when using the internet in daily communications and in meetings. Participants also learn how to handle ethical dilemmas, personal issues, become a good conversationalist and be courteous when communicating. Participants also examine the appropriate etiquette for business meals and functions as well as how to be a courteous traveler at home or abroad.
This programme helps participants to:
|Last Updated on Friday, 06 August 2010 13:25|
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe
- THE INSIGHT INTO THE UN SYSTEM AND ITS ON-GOING REFORMS
- Happy Birthday Comrade President