Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Diplomatic Leadership Skills|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:36|
This module will introduces you to the requirements of leaders and assist you in developing the skills and characteristics needed for effective leadership. The leadership module covers all of the essential of today’s leaders. This is a hands on and interactive module that use real life scenarios to develop practical leadership skills. This course offers a comprehensive introduction to leadership and the steps one must take to become an effective leader.
The objectives of this course are to:
|Last Updated on Friday, 06 August 2010 14:48|
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Diplomatic Passport for Members of Parliament…?
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe