Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:40|
Public Diplomacy is a “hot button” today, a decade back even the term has known only to some specialist. Globilisation the resurgent in the methods of Diplomacy, bilateral, regional and multilateral and the telescoping of external and internal issues and more than anything else in the “democratization” of diplomacy has opened up the way in which governments deal with one another in the international system. Ordinary people are more interested in foreign affairs than ever before and want “open” diplomacy. The government feels obliged to communicate with their publics on objectives and the results.
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Diplomatic Passport for Members of Parliament…?
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe