Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Cross Cultural Environments|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:42|
Rapid globilisation and constant change in this inter-connected world no longer allow people to continue with the tradition of daily activities or business within their own ethnic community. Accelerating change and greater diversity marks our world, thus competency of the job alone does not guarantee success. Work and social relations have sour not because of personality factors but often because of in effective communication and miss reading of verbal and non verbal communication signals. Today awareness of cultural differences customs, behavior and values can be managed only through effective cross cultural communication and interaction. This course helps participants to manage performance anxiety when presenting a multi cultural environment. It helps the participants to increase the knowledge and skills in managing multicultural communication.
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe
- THE INSIGHT INTO THE UN SYSTEM AND ITS ON-GOING REFORMS
- Happy Birthday Comrade President