Diploma second intake July 2022!
Second intake July 2022! Registration is in progress, classes start end of July so hurry secure your place and register now!!
The Diploma in Contemporary Diplomacy and International Relations offers new skill set that are needed in the contemporary world. Being awarded the Diploma in Diplomacy and International Relations will not only improve career opportunities of successful candidates, but also expand the reach of their global network.
The minimum entry requirements for the Diploma programmes are as follows:
- An Executive Certificate in Diplomacy, Protocol, Etiquette and Professional Branding;
- An acceptable and relevant Bachelor degree from a recognised University; or
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including English language;
- Work related experience; or
- Any relevant professional qualification
Applicants for the Diploma programmes are not required to demonstrate competence in mathematics