UN Resident Coordinator Caps 40 Graduates
With a cast of 40 Students graduating with the Diploma in Contemporary Diplomacy and International Relations and the Executive Certificate in Diplomacy, Protocol, Etiquette and Professional Branding, the Graduation Ceremony was a truly momentous occasion. A number of representatives from supporting institutions, members of the Diplomatic Corps and International Organizations, friends and family were all in attendance at the auspicious Graduation Ceremony held on Friday 29 September 2017 at the Rainbow Towers.
Mr. Bishow Parajuli, U.N Resident Coordinator to Zimbabwe who was the Guest of Honour encouraged the graduates to continue working hard and to never cease to learn. In his keynote address, Ambassador Parajuli emphasized the paramount importance of lifelong learning as the key to Human growth and Sustainable development.
The Institute would like to Congratulate all the Students and wish them the best in their new endeavors.
Best Students for December and July 2017 Classes
- Diplomacy and Statecraft – Terrence uvoti
- International Relations – Lora Alberto Kyande Sinyangwe
- Public International Law – Terrence Muvoti and Chiedza M. Zihumo
- Negotiation Skills – Chiedza M. Zihumo
- International Organizations – Lora Alberto Kyande Sinyangwe
- Special Diplomatic Paper – Chiedza M. Zihumo
- Epitome – Gloria Ngozi Onoja
- Best Academic Essay Research – Charity Tambandini and Marvellous Makombe
- Overall Best Student – Beloved Nyenyewa (Class of 2015)
Chiedza M. Zihumo