“Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it”
These days stress has become a common topic of conversation. We all get stressed at some time in our working life, some more than others. The way we deal with stress is the main difference that separates us, and the degree to which we are affected is also a major variable. Not only can stress affect your ability to work, consequently affecting your business, but more importantly – your health.
Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy offers an insight into Work-Life balance, that is, personal and work-related stress: the causes and the effects. Our programme helps the participants to learn strategies for managing stress and deal with it in a positive manner.
- Managing Work-Life balance
- Improving Interpersonal Skills
- Mapping the causes and effects of stress
- Evaluating your stress levels and dealing with stress positively
- Learn about the sources and symptoms of different types of stress
- Stress Management
- The Link between Good Communication and Decreased Stress
- To learn about the ‘Stress Response’ and the underlying mechanisms that cause it
- Learn about Stress Management techniques that will help you to overcome stress