Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy can deliver specially tailored training in International Diplomatic Training for those employed in the Civil Service, Foreign Service Officers, Diplomatic Services, International Organisations, Non-Governmental Organisation and Government Officials or for those involved generally with VIP protocol at government level. Training is delivered in the medium of English, and focuses on International Diplomatic Protocol, Public Administration, Formal/Social Etiquette and Forms of Address, as well as the necessary management and professional communication skills required to function in an international role.
- Develop a clear perspective on International Diplomatic Training
- Expand your International Networking Opportunities
- Understand International Protocol Courtesies
- Able to apply and interpret language on diplomatic documents
- Share with participants basic Diplomatic strategies, tactics and practice for application in the domestic and international interactions