Leadership and motivation skills have become a crucial element of an effective manager’s toolkit. This course will equip you with the skills and insights you need to be an effective leader and motivator. It will give you a practical review of cutting-edge, best practice leadership methods and help you to develop self-knowledge of your leadership preferences and behaviours, together with the skills to effectively lead others.
We utilize team building and leadership approaches. This comprehensive program develops skills that are adaptable to any setting and will help you to identify appropriate leadership and motivational styles while focusing on optimizing job performance.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be to:
- Develop skills and insights required to become an effective leader and motivator.
- Review cutting-edge, best-practice leadership methods.
- Participate in class with guest speakers from the business world who will share their leadership experiences, insights and advice with you.
- Critically evaluate your own leadership preferences and behaviours.
- Build the skills to effectively manage one-to-one relationships.
- Develop the tools to motivate and lead groups and teams