Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Vision and Mission|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 05 July 2010 00:00|
To be the ultimate Centre for Excellence in Training and Research in Bilateral and Multilateral Diplomacy, Foreign Policy,International Relations,Diplomatic and Corporate Protocol ,Diplomatic and Corporate Etiquette,Diplomatic Law,Diplomacy and Crisis Management,Administrative Strategic Thinking and Analysis,International Security Solutions, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Negotiation Skills, Peace Making Processes, Communication Skills, Humanitarian Law Policy, Diplomatic Leadership Empowerment Techniques, Grooming and Deportment, Cross Cultural Business Ethics and Tourism Promotion
Center for Excellence in Diplomacy
|Last Updated on Thursday, 19 August 2010 07:06|
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Diplomatic Passport for Members of Parliament…?
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants
- Happy Independence Day Zimbabwe