Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/58/13957258/html/zimdiplomacy.com/templates/flight-simulator-template/functions.php on line 28
Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is neither a governmental institution nor a Non-Governmental institution. It is a School of Diplomacy and Research.
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 04:28|
Good communication in the workplace is often sabotaged by too many unconfirmed assumptions. When people sense that their feelings and needs are valued- and here- it immediately helps to reduce tension, aggression and hostility opening the door for peaceful resolution. This course is designed for managers, executives and all other staff whose role requires them to interact or communicate more effectively with others. This is a highly participative course, with the contents tailored to the needs of your organization.
|Last Updated on Friday, 06 August 2010 14:50|
School of Etiquette
School of Diplomacy
School of Business
- Happy Heroes Day Zimbabwe
- Diplomatic Passport for Members of Parliament…?
- Chairpersons Africa Day Message 2016
- 1-DAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AND PROFESSIONAL GROOMING WORKSHOP FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, SECRETARIES AND RECEPTIONISTS
- 1-Day Business Etiquette, Professional Grooming and Image Management Workshop for Executives, Directors, Managers, Lawyers and Accountants